Skip to main content

Time Capsule part 2

You dig up a time capsule you buried years ago. Instead of memorabilia, you find a modern phone. It rings.... 


As soon as you touch the phone it becomes new, it becomes transparent. 
You pick up the phone, The unknown caller says ,"Hello 'x' ." 
You ask,"Who is 'X' ?"
Unknown says,"X can be anything but I am 'The One'."
You say,"Who are you?"
Unknown says,"I am result, I am destiny, I am time."
You ask,"I didn't understand, why did you call me? and where is my other stuff?"
The unknown says,"When you solve a problem in math you get a result, that result is the destiny of the question. You got the question because you were looking for it. And you find the answer because you worked for it. I am the answer of all of your questions."
You say, "What questions, I didn't get it."
The unknown,"You often don't sleep in night, you often think what will happen to your body after death. Why there are people who are weak and strong? Why there are people who are beautiful and ugly? "
You say, "How do you know all this, who are you? are you Emile? If you are then I will not leave you in college."
The unknown says,"You friend Emile doesn't know that you have lost a million dollar in stocks, some Anil sharma had fooled you and now you want to take revenge of it."
You scared, astonished. And you ask again,"Are you here to help me?"
The unknown says,"Of course I am."
You ask,"How you gonna do that?"
The unknown answers,"Whichever way you want it."
You say,"You have told me so many things about me, even I didn't know before you told me. So you probably would know what I want and how I want"
The unknown says,"The things about life that you think, like why we are here or how life works, to answer this you need to go in Adhyatm(spiritual) way. But before that you need to solve you general problems. Each citizen that exist in this world has problems, the reason that we can't solve it depends on mostly three things, 
1- You think that you are only one on the planet to face that problem 
2- You don't have abilities. Remember abilities need purity. And when in this case purity of ability can be measured by your level of confidence on it. The more you are confident the more you abilities are pure.
3- Fear, fear of anything fear of speaking truth, fear of making mistakes, or fear of trying. This all stops us from solving our problems. Now you have to work on these three things and I will come on Saturday again same time same place."

The unknown hangs the phone and you wake up from your dreams. :) 

Remember Saturday 
;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea