Skip to main content

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.  
                                            Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.
                                            In the initial stage of my life, in short in my childhood I used to play cricket a lot. Cricket was my uncomfortable zone. I was very much concerned about cricket, I keep asking myself that how come, that I am unable in sports? I keep on playing. And finally I decided that I want to be a cricketer, I thought that this is the thing that connects me with life. But when I reached to the stadium, I figured out that , those people who were playing cricket in stadium, they were not playing cricket actually, they were playing something else. So I left . Cause I didn't like business in sports. Where people pay for their fate. The one who knows any big authority person. or belong to a rich family background, get free passes to enter the world of cricket. And the ones who do not have these things to access the cricket world, they pay for it, no matter how good they are in playing.
                                        Basically these things bothered me a lot. So I quit. Lately I found that I wasn't interested in cricket actually still I became better than those players who actually wanted to play cricket. I used to get higher ranks in my schools, even I didn't like study that much. So now I came to an answer of this. that these things that I do to survive, these things connect us to the life. Whatever we do in life connects us to the life. But I found that I am good at learning things. I can play very nice cricket, I can get nice scores in my studies. I can do whatever I want. And being this thing is the thing that separate me from the world. Whenever I involve myself into something that I want to learn, or something that I want to achieve is the activity that takes me out of this world. I thing the specialty of ours, our skills , our good works, good wills , these things are the things that matter to us. I also would like to add that I love to spend time with my family. So you can go any where do whatever you want, but at the end "NADAAN PARINDA" has to come back to home. So you need a family activity that keeps you both, attaching and detaching. Your family connects you to this world, and the time when you don't want to see world any more the family detach you from the world. So I would say that our family is the biggest activity that we have to get both kind of pleasure.
                                                   
  I think we all have the strength to do whatever we want to do. We can do all the things , even if that thing is our of our comfort zone. But that thing is not stronger than our will our family. So we should discuss about the things that we are, not the things that we have. Thank you all .  

Comments

  1. Good. Not logical either. The activities you mentioned is a part of your life. You have to study or do extra curricular activities as part of your hobby. Do what you love with utmost sincerity and therein you can derive true happiness. All the best . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logic comes from reasoning not only facts. I am enlightened with ur free gyan without asking but I guess now u can put a stop to it. The post talks about your feeling towards a particular activity which make u happy. Feelings don't need facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohk so do you think that your post had any reasoning? Logic takes you from A to B, By gaining facts. You can make a reasonable theory when you have facts. Now that I have seen that you have Btech degree. I can understand how difficult it is for you to understand logic

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.