Skip to main content

Wallflower's Diary 3

 Everybody in the world is much concerned about ups and down in life. I have also seen that kind of ups and down. Sometimes life just show us so many bad days in a row. Sometimes it alternate with good and bad. It happens so quickly, so we cannot analyze which one was good or which one was bad. But most of time I think we should just let it go. I want to share one of my experiences to you all. 
           In the night of that day- My Nani, Nani, and Mama were waiting for me to come. When I reached no one said anything. When we were on our night meal, my Nana began to shout on me because of cricket. He was cursing my father and mother for letting me stop my studies and play cricket. I was about to cry, but when I realized tears in my eyes I went into the wash room , I wiped my eyes and I when I came back in room I grabbed my bed as quick as possible and then I just buried my face into pillow. Hopefully no one has noticed that I was not weeping. Because don't want anybody to.
    In the beginning of that day- I woke up a little late and it cost me a punishment. It was not like general punishment which we have been given by others, it was a natural punishment which occurs in every that Indian people whose living in the shortage of the toilets. It was not my problem although, but the problem was that someone was already in side and I had to wait. And I was continuously knocking on the door, until Mama opened the door. After coming outside he asked me if I got insane. Then I told him that in that condition it’s hard to get sane thoughts in your mind. And then I went inside. When you start your something like that, it becomes very non-fresh mind. I wasn’t feeling very nice, I went to stadium, I made five rounds of ground, and then I did hours of practice. It was my usual routine when there was no match, I never did practice on match day. I came back to home, and when I finished bathe, I got a call from friend. He told me that there is a match on 10 O’clock. I wasn’t feeling for playing match, but still agreed to play because we rarely used to get match. He told me that match will be at NR stadium (Lucknow). I got dressed and, I took a taxi from Sangam Chauraha, and went straight to the railway station. To them who are familiar with Lucknow. They would know that NR stadium is railway stadium right beside Charbaag Stadium. I went there and two friends of mine were also waiting for our captain to come. Captain didn’t come for an hour. But we had call from him for inform us that match is in NER stadium not NR. Then we were waiting to kick his ass. Because it was 4 kilometer away from NR stadium, and no auto rickshaw person was ready to take us there. Then we offered extra money to one, and he got convinced to take us to stadium. And we reached there at 11.30 am. And another bad news was waiting for us there. Our captain came and told us that the ground owner has booked the ground for another team because we were late. And we had to wait for 2 more hours for match. Nothing was going in the right direction. And we had waited.
               Finally there match ended, and we were ready for toss. By looking at the condition of pitch and weather our team decided that we will bowl first. And fortunately we won the toss, which was the first good thing happened to us that day. And we were happy. Our first bowler Sujeet was about to bowl his first over. And I was placed in gully. Because Sujeet was out swinging bowler, and he got very sharp outswing. His bowl used to swing very late and the batsman got trouble to drive that bowl. It gives us chance by a thick edge of bat. And that’s why I was on gully. Before we began our bowling the ground owner refuses our bowler to bowl with spikes shoes. And one of our bowlers didn’t bring the jogger with him so he had to exchange his shoes with mine. But I had an issue with spikes, I didn’t tell anyone, I couldn’t walk with spikes properly. And when Sujeet bowled his fourth delivery of first over, there was a thick edge of the bat, when batman went for the drive. The ball rapidly came to my left side, and because of my spikes issue, I missed it completely. Right after that over my captain sent me on covers. And in the next over when batsman played a classical cover drive that went right beside me I missed that one also because of my shoes. Then I went into deep, because the ground was bigger in size, and we need batsman like Yuvraj and Chris Gayle to hit rocket boundaries. At deep I got extra time to collect the bowl and throw. So that strategy worked. And finally we stopped them on 26.4 overs 176 runs. All were out.
                               
Now it was our turn to chase 176 in 30 overs but due to lac of the time, ground owner decided that over limitation will be 27 overs. And we had to get 177 in 27 overs. And that was cheating, but it was not any international match where we could object so we were on. I and my friend went for the open; we were the best among us. So our team was expecting a quick start from us. But we disappointed them by scoring 2 runs in two overs. And we needed more than 6 runs per over. So in third over my friend decided to hit. And he played a lift shot to play it over the mid-off player. But he had hit it with the bottom of the bat, so it went straight in the hand of mid-off fielder. We were on 5 runs in 3 over with 9 wickets in hand. Totally pissed off day, I was thinking in my mind. Then Akhand came at one down, and we never had any kind of expectation with him. Because we knew that he was a freak. He used to hit almost each bowl in the air. I told him to stay calm for couple of overs. And he actually did. After 7th over they brought a spinner. And then I knew what Akhand was about to do. It was and off break right arm bowler, and Akhand was left handed batsman, so it was easy for him to take him on. Akhand pick up the ball from way out side and hit it right towards mid-on, there was no fielder on mid-on. He was continuously attacking each spinner that came in his way. He became very aggressive there, and scored 47 runs very quickly and I was on 27 runs only. And as he reached 47, he took a shot to mid-wicket and got caught there. And finally our 70 runs partnership came to an end. And then two more wickets went down quickly. The whole responsibility came on my shoulder. And I was little freaked out. When I also faced the same off break spinner, I thought of taking chance on him. I hit a lift over the bowlers head. And that went to the boundary rapidly, it was a six.  Neither mine nor my friends’ eyes believed that I hit a six on 80 meters boundary. That shot gave me confidence I hit again a drive, it wasn’t a classic one, I put my whole energy in it, it went right beside the cover bowler and he didn’t moved a bit. That was boundary. Then they scattered their fielders to the boundary. But they bring the fine leg fielder up in the circle. I decided to play paddle sweep. I got succeeded in playing that shot that brought me 3 more runs. And I become unstoppable. We have finished 177 runs in 26.5 overs. And I was happy that I returned those runs that I had missed in first innings.
       Even after facing these odds my night didn’t go well, which I have told you in the beginning. So that’s what I want to share. I faced lots of ups and down in one day.

Thank you for reading J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.