Skip to main content

Dream of meeting #Sergie Brin part-3 (it is just a fiction story)

Finally our dream came to an end, when plane landed on the airport. We went outside and found a man who was expecting us. We shook handed, we gave him our Intro, and Finally he took us in his car. America really is an amazing place to see, when I was watching it from the sky, it seemed like we are in some different world. A world that is filled of dreams and opportunities. A world which has everything that we need to be happy, or we need to achieve. Swatantra and Prince were also astonished by the vision. We didn't talk much during our journey, we were quite from outside, and cheering loudly from inside. This was the place, time , opportunity or whatever people call dream, we were waiting for.
              We reached to a hotel named ,'Best California suite'. I don't exactly remember the name. But the hotel was amazing. And we get into room. The employee left us there and leaved. I started searching for google places. I found the headquarter of google is in California. It was such unique searching about google on google itself. But I would say that Google itself gives very appropriate informations. I searched about how google people works, what kind of things they are working on. So I was actually planning in my mind what kind of projects we can work or we can suggest. And then I found some pages about California. I began to search about California. I saw some places:
Disneyland (One of the place, I think every child on earth would love to see once ever in his whole life.), Universal Studio of hollywood, San diego zoo,and the search results were full of exciting places. I asked Prince if would like to have a round of California, till we didn't get any call from Google office. He nodded , and luckily swatantra also said yes. So we had some refreshment and then we started our 'Safari to California'. We had started, but still didn't knew where to begin. So Prince bring on a smart phone, it was brand new. Me and Swatantra together,"Bloody hell, where'd you get that?" He said," I managed to buy it when you both were busy in watching buildings. Then we all began to searching places in Google Map of California. We were in a restaurant. I don't remember the name. My both friends were non-vegetarian. And I was the only Brahmana among them. So I decided to not to eat anything until that is identified veg food. I only had coffee. And then we moved from there.
   We saw zoo, and we loved it. We means me and Prince. Swatantra was not that wild. He said,"I don't want to stay here whole day lets move now."
   Prince said," Why are you missing 'M'?
  Swatantra,:"Why you always bring 'M' between our conversation?"
  Prince said,"Because that's the only topic which keep you away from talking nonsense."
  I said," Ohh yeah, It does, But what the hell that 'M' stand for"
  Prince said," Oh no, It's not your type thing,"
  I asked," Why?, and what do you mean by my type?"
  Swatantra was staring Prince in anger, he hit him with the notebook in his hand and saud," Go pick up the loud speaker, go on the hollywood and tell the whole California, what does the 'M' stands for. That's why I was not telling. And from now I will not tell anything you."
 Prince said," Buddy chill, I didn't tell Nitin that she is you GF."
 And now Swatantra said,"Ohh yeah then what the hell you just said."
 Prince said," I was just giving example to you, and obviously Nitin didn't hear anything. Did you Nitin?"
I smiled and shook my head.
 We ended our chill party and moved to many other location and finally we became tired
 We went back to hotel and then resting on the same bed together. Then Swatantra saw a card there which was sent there from Google.

             Next in Part 4.......................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.