Skip to main content

Become used to of your problems



Our inspiration and motivation are the tools which we use against darkness of despair. It works like a torch and shows us appropriate path to walk. Every human being or living creature I should say, they know how to find the torch in darkness. This darkness reminds me of my Nani’s room. She lives in village, and often when electricity comes it becomes news. And a day when electricity gone, I found that it was hard to see anything in that darkness. But my Nani who supposed to wait for someone to fetch torch for her, she couldn’t even see properly in daylight, she got up and found the torch for us. I noticed it first time, and then I asked Nani how did she do that? She replied, “It becomes easy when you become used to of your problems.” And now I can infer you that life is all about getting used to of your problems. Bill gates has said, “Life is always unfair, get used to.” And by getting used to, you began to find your own solutions. Our Inspiration and motivation are also part of our life’s philosophy. Every person needs a torch to remove the darkness, it depends on the person whether he/she fetch for himself/herself or they wait for someone who could do it for them.

But it becomes a great problem when we wait too much for someone. In the room we stand up ourselves and try to find the way to torch, sometimes we get hit but finally we get it. And when we tend to practice this every time we fell into dark place, we become used to. And that is how we can remove our darkness of despair also. All we need to do is to motivate ourselves. For that we need inspiration. Let me define ‘Inspiration’ term here, Inspiration means an example. Someone or something that had the same situation as you have and that ‘someone’ or ‘something’ overcomes that situation properly or successfully. That is what I think ‘Inspiration’ is. We can find it anywhere, but it depends on us what kind of eyes do we have. All of us should keep looking for that example. For instance I have a story I hope you have heard this one once in your life.

Once upon a time there was a boy named Yogi. Yogi was the only son of his parents. That’s why his parents gave him full freedom. He has become mischief. He always leaves his home by saying that he would go to school but he never did. He used to go little early but enter lately. By reaching school early he makes sure that his teacher Kamal Shukla must see him once. So he would become a witness that Yogi had attended the school. One day Kamal shukla was not feeling very well, so he has sent his son to inform in school that he will not come to college for two days. Yogi was happy. Because he won’t have to attend schools that early. But after one day Kamal shukla did went to school but he didn’t found Yogi there. So after school he went to his home. Yogi still didn’t make it to home. Kamal asked to his parents about him. And they said that he didn’t come back from school. And then Kamal told his parents that he didn’t see Yogi in the school. All of them became angry and when Yogi reached to home, Yogi’s father beat him for lying. After that day Kamal became Yogi’s greatest enemy. And one day he planned to teach him a lesson. When Kamal was out for walking, Yogi came from behind and hit him by a rod.

Luckily he didn’t hit it on his (Kamal) head and he didn’t get injured much. When Yogi’s father heard this news he refused to bring Yogi back from jail. In jail, there was a well. Yogi used to sit at the bank of well. Once he saw that a person was pulling water with rope which was attached with a bucket on the other side. Yogi saw that the rope was on the brick and it was cutting that brick. He saw that rope was cutting the brick because it was working on that brick for so many years. It made an impact on him; he thought that when a rope can cut a brick by hard work, why I cannot be a good man by hard work. He decided to be a good son of his father. By watching his good behavior police released him. He went straight back to his father and said, “Father, I have come to know that everything is achievable when you work for it. And I want to work on my image in your eyes. And I think I will make it better one day.” After that his father hugged him. And so forth rest of story you all can imagine.

What I was trying to imply is that a person when he tends to search for hope, even a brick and rope can give it to him. So never lose hope at any time on anything. Best of luck Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.