Skip to main content

Impossible is nothing

My Search

We all can get what we want with will power. When I thought about this topic and i searched I found that many person have written about how to get impossible work done. Most of them were approximately similar to one another. I thought write something that no one has ever written in their blog. But its hard to reach there. My search bring me to the books of Vivekananda. In his speeches and lots of books he has covered many of ideas that can make you successful. I have also watched movie three idiots, that infer us not to run behind success, we should find the excellence, and success will follow you. But I am not agree 100%. Because it all depends what is your purpose of running. There are some people like CHATUR Ramalingam (Character from the Movie THREE IDIOTS). He wanted to do any highly qualified job that fulfill his wishes, and in the end of movie he actually got succeeded in his journey. So its not wrong to think that way. Rancho(Amir KHAN From THREE IDIOTS) got no degree , cause his degree was occupied by someone else. All he had was his talent. so he used it and luckily became something at the end of movie

.

Coming To the Point

                               Now think practically, that our purpose of travel should not be to go for somewhere we should travel for travel's sake. We need to enjoy every journey of our life. It doesn't matter which way you take to achieve your goals. Some times people got confused what they actually want , I am one of them , I still don't know what to do exactly. But i guess that's the rule of nature. No one exactly knows. There is no Actor who can act all the day, no cricketer who can play cricket all the day , no politician who can talk politics all the day. They all need break. But they never stop living . So that means they love their life or living more than their work. No matter what they do or how they do. So it all depends on our state of mind. What we think make sense for us. If you are confused what to do , then keep doing what you like , switch work every time you want to. It doesn't mean that can you can't do anything , it just means that you can do more than one thing, it means that you enjoy more than one work.

Conclusion

                      And for making your work possible all you need is you will and focus on that thing. If the work need your physical power, then you need to be physically fit, otherwise you won't be able to survive. If it is mental, Then you need to make yourself mentally powerful , other wise you won't be able to survive. So basically the conclusion is that you need to be physically and mentally fit. Otherwise you won't be able to survive in the competition.

How to :- 

                   Now the thing comes that how will you make yourself physically and mentally strong. Let me infer you that this also depends on your work. You need to get facts about what you want to do , make list and solve it one by one. Like let me infer you that I use to be a cricketer @ age of 14. So if you want to be a cricketer you need to be quick for 6 hours.  50 over game . each inning will take 3 hours. You need to be quick problem solver so you will be able to judge bowl well. There are many more things. If you want to be a computer engineer then you need to be quick problem solver in algebra. You need to know everything about programming language. You need to keep work with puzzle so you'll be able so solve problems quickly.

                       Work is everything , if you enjoy it :)

So Now that all depends on the nature of your work then you need to analyse what kind of impossible work you want to do. Will it need your physical power to get done or mental? 
           Remember first you have to solve the problem in your mind. You will automatically do it in real world .:)  Share if you liked 
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.