Skip to main content

Difference Of government schools/ high paid and low paid

If I say each child of our country deserve to be educated, does that sound familiar to you. Cause if it is not you are not much concerned about the radical rights of our country. Our government has done a lot for our education. They have opened so many government schools which has low fee structure so that any poor can afford them and will get educated. But no one ever came to visit the situation of government schools. Whether it has proper teacher or not, whether it has proper benches or not, whether our children getting proper lessons or not. Once in a year a guy used to come to visit government school, as students being told that they have to come in proper dress on that particular day, and whether teacher ever visited their class once in a year or not, that day they do visit them once. And after lunch they pay some money to that spectator ask for issuing some more money to school, not for improving the condition of schools but for improving the condition of themselves.
                                                                I know this because I am also one of government college student. After high school I dropped out and started doing my own, anyway when I was in school some teachers used to say student that it won't effect them any bit whether any student got failed cause they have what they want from their life. So they wanted to tell students that students should study for themselves. That is a right thing each student will get educated for himself, but this also shows one thing; the attitude of a teacher towards his students. Only those student who actually has any desire to study have to work very hard in government school to get his study complete. This also make that student mentally strong but still weak in some ways. The students who don't even know how to write their name get 70 to 80 percent in some local private college. Because in exam they are allowed to cheat. In some higher paid private college it becomes tough but still their average student makes 70 to 80 percent. But in government college the topper makes 70 to 80 percent. I am not comparing but showing you a common observation of mine. Here we have two English medium schools, where average student make 70 to 80 because their teachers work hard in exam times. English medium school organize test in last week of each moth, so that students will revise the lessons. In low paid private schools, there are basically no test, but for record they organize it after two months. In the test they even care whether student are cheating or what, they just have to finish the test somehow. In govt college, we get test for the teachers sake. If they had any mood of taking test so they take other wise they just put the numbers in mark sheet directly.
                                                                                    In board exams I have often heard from my friends who are from English medium used to talk about their Pre board exam, they'd told me that this exams had been organized for there board examination preparation. We or I should say I have basically no knowledge of this kind of exam. I have asked to my friends who were from low paid private schools , they also didn't had any such exam ever. So that makes difference I guess. First they get lots of homework lots of test and then this pre board exam. In government schools we didn't had to bother for any kind of  homework, cause we were hundred percent sure that our teachers are not going to check. And once in month for god sake they ask us to bring our homework copy, and in that one day we'd to finish our whole homework. Just think one month homework in one day, how does that sound, but we have done this lots of times. In higher paid school students go to lab for some scientific experiments, and their teacher tell them how to use the tools. And they also have libraries where they go for studying some interesting books.I don't remember in my school if I had any libraries, I wasn't interested although. But we do had the science labs. And I was very much eager to see them. But when teacher bring us there, they themselves never taught us any rules how to use the tools or anything. We used to do the same things in lab what we used to do in class. So basically we just transfer our class for refreshment of our teachers mind.
                                                                       After high school I left the school and started playing cricket, my teacher called me once and asked me the reason why I am not attending classes. I explained everything. So he asked me about my further studies, I told him that I had an admission in a private college, that private college was in village, low paid private school. In these kind of school students don't have to remember whether there any school exist or not till the exam. If its home examination like 9th or 11th, then they don't even have to bother for exams also. So my government teacher told me that this could also happen in government college, I was bloody shocked. Then he explained it to me in details , that i just had to inform principal sir. And also pay some extra fee. So that was the case, any way I refuse to take admission again and I continued with low paid private. In 12th I had to attend the board examination. I hadn't even seen the face of my books for last two years. So I was very nervous. But my nervousness vanished when I entered in examination hall. because all the teachers or it would insult to teacher if I call them teacher , so the spectators were allowed to offer us the answers. Now I was also a part of that system. It felled very good at that time but very guilty now.
   Beside this all I actually wanted to welcome the order of Allahabad high court, they have ordered that every government employee's child must study in government college, I guess this way government college will improve a little bit.

Comments

  1. Hey buddy u r ryt.... There is a big difference b/w the low paid & high paid schools.
    Beause teachers r not paying attention on his work & the the government thinks giving funds & donation is enough for any college & school.
    Mr. Nitin m really impressed to your writing skill.
    & specially in last paragraph of ur article u just say,when high Court ordered that every government employer's child must study in government school.....i think its really works

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.