Skip to main content

What India Wants. Including YOUNG

                                            Well Let me start from our country.
   What India wants covers lots of topics. Like our literacy should be over 80% , our villages deserves the electricity and roads. Each child deserve to go to school, each man deserve to have 2 time meal in a day. And each women deserve to get respect. There are lots of blogs and books and stories i have studied who always try to change something in the world. That's the power of words. We all need to decide where we want to go. Which kind of culture should be followed in India. Okay so from my point of views:-

   Be the Change what You want to see in the world. :-

Our Baapu , Father of nation The great Mahatma Gandhi has said this above line. And what i think that Changing the world start with each individual person that stays in India. Until we change ourselves we cannot argue others to change. We all should set our mind for something positive. 

What kind of change we want or what kind of change should be there:-

Obviously when we talk about change we need to know what kind of change should be there. There are lots of big problems like for women safety, for education of every child, for cleaning our India and many more.
          As Narendra MODI Sir has said that he always works on small problems to solve the bigger ones. Cause every big problem is somehow connected with smaller ones. Smaller ones are the root. For cutting a tree permanently we need to find the root. So start from your family your home your neighbors, Like you can keep you home clean and respect women help any one child who doesn't go to school, this will change you and then you can ask others to change cause when you will change yourself only then you will how amazing feeling it is to be good , to help a child who doesn't go to school, to respect every girl and women, to clean your city and country. You will feel proud to be honest and descent citizen of your country.

                           Be good You will gain good ..:)


Now some tech Cause I love it :)

Technology is the thing that can change the life style of any person. Technology save your times and efforts, with help of technology we can do lots of things in no time. But one thing disappoint me , when its comes to India. There are so many Indians in Facebook and Microsoft and apple but why these kind of company doesn't exist in India. Actually the problem is that we have made our mindset for taking jobs. We are afraid of start ups, We scared that it will take lots of money and all that. 
But if you will study the history of those company you will come to know that they also had bad days , but they never given up,
                                We should also go in the direction to build to MAKE. This is the thing that India And young India both need. We should create jobs rather than search for ones. 
Best of luck India Keep Try.. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.