Skip to main content

World is a small place ( Wallflower's Diary 5)



I was thinking of being around the world. And in my mind actually I did it really quick. When you think of places you want to see you keep imaging so many places. But when someone ask you that he can take you to whatever place you want to see, you run out of names so quickly. I mean I did. I never even been out of Uttar Pradesh border, but I want to see the world, Its my wish. By using technology of today we can see lots of pics of world's places. But that doesn't give you the feeling you want. I have heard about VR technology. Those who are not familiar with this tech. let me explain that VR stands for Virtual Reality. This technology creates a virtual image in front of your eyes, so that you could see that like real one. So technology is making the world a better place. I have read a poem in my schools, in that poem the poet had described that humans are like a child and earth is like a child bed, as the child become older, the bed becomes small for him. So does earth, its becoming small for us. Now I have a friend from slovenia, and one from US. Its like magic, I mean a person who never even saw his own state border, is talking to those person who are thirteen thousand five hundred and sixty eight kilometers away from him. So now I can know their culture their thoughts and many more things that a friend shares to a friend we can share to each other.


Thanks to Facebook, Google, even these blogs laptop and so on. But still I would love to meet people in real. I like to talk new people, no matter how quick I get bore from them. But sometimes I also find some interesting one. That's Indian style. Like in India we spend our whole time in train by talking to the people around us. I have been to lucknow four years ago. And during the journey I did a lot of things. So these things excite me. I don't want a long time relation, but I want to know how people think and how they see their life. Are they happy , if yes they how, if not then why?. I usually don't talk to girls. Because I never have, I believe that its hard for me to go near a girl and simply say hi to her if she doesn't know me. So most of my travel friends are male. And I talked to every age, no matter if they are elder or younger. But to tell you truth, I never started conversation for myself. I have noticed one thing in male oldies. They are always ready to tell you what they have gained and lost in their whole life. Once I had met a military man. He told me about his training. He told me how he had parades and many more things. Even when he was describing about the things he didn't liked about himself, he didn't hesitated. He once got emotional when he was talking about her wife.


So I thought to meet the world through this blogs. But I found one thing that this blog is also like a train travel. People look at your blog once, even if they enjoy it, they don't like to follow you. I myself just read the blogs rather than following the writers. I have very few people whom I follow. I found that people likes reading book rather than writer. Still blog is a very nice way to raise your voice. So I like it . Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zindagi - Harivansh Rai Bacchan

हरिवंशराय बच्चन हारना तब आवश्यक हो जाता है जब लङाई “अपनों से हो” …और…. जीतना तब आवश्यक हो जाता है जब लङाई “अपने आप से हो” मंजिल मिले ना मिले ये तो मुकद्दर की बात है! हम कोशिश भी ना करे. ये तो गलत बात है… हद-ए-शहर से निकली तो गाँव गाँव चली। कुछ यादें मेरे संग पांव पांव चली। सफ़र जो धूप का किया तो तजुर्बा हुआ। वो जिंदगी ही क्या जो छाँव छाँव चली।।…. कल एक झलक ज़िंदगी को देखा, वो राहों पे मेरी गुनगुना रही थी, फिर ढूँढा उसे इधर उधर वो आँख मिचौली कर मुस्कुरा रही थी, एक अरसे के बाद आया मुझे क़रार, वो सहला के मुझे सुला रही थी हम दोनों क्यूँ ख़फ़ा हैं एक दूसरे से मैं उसे और वो मुझे समझा रही थी, मैंने पूछ लिया- क्यों इतना दर्द दिया कमबख़्त तूने, वो हँसी और बोली- मैं ज़िंदगी हूँ पगले तुझे जीना सिखा रही थी।

The coding of love ;)

They used to work everyday, competing who would work more efficiently, quicker and better at the same time. This competition made them enemy, they hate each other. The only thing they had in their microchips that they have to win, the more they lose the more the hate increased. This is the rule of a computer programmed robot, it works only the way it has programmed. It can only do those things that we have told it to do. These two robots were the best among others. They never made any talk, but they both understand the power of their opponents. The AI programming, Artificial Intelligence made them in this way so that they could read the moves and create their own strategy. The first Robot name was Naina, the others name was Rudra, it was just the name, they were designed in this way, The competition was about to make themselves multitasking, they both could implement themselves, program themselves, to be whatever they want. They were genius in solving the mathematical problems, they c

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.