Skip to main content

Help them who actually need, is the real way to kill RAVANA

Again we have another special and interesting festival here. Dussehra is celebrated for killing RAVANA. But my point is that do we actually kill Ravana. I am talking about the Ravana that we create and become everyday. I don't think that I have to remind you, I think every literate Indian know this. Still we never try. Being greedy, hopeless, cynical are part of human nature. We all have power to regret this and accept some good habits in our life value. But it depends whether we want or not. What I am trying to implying is that we have been taught in our school everything that we should speak truth, we should not be greedy, we should help poors and helpless people. Every children has right to study, to get educated. Every woman has right to stay free for whatever she want to do. All of these facts are important for our countries and our development. But still we ourselves become a barrier for these things, by getting cynical on govt. , by getting hopeless of watching the condition of our country. We all never go for the action which we need. And we all know how to solve these problems from ground level. For instance, we know that education is necessary for every children still even high society people never help a child who is standing outside. I have often seen some people on stands, when they see a boy often come to the place for beg, they say that he made it his profession so lets not help him. I mean why he has made begging his profession should be the matter of concern instead of just ignoring them. Nobody wants to beg. Yeah I agree that there are also some beggars who has earned lots of money. But just tell me one thing that what else he could do if he is not educated. Making our country educated should be our first priority towards development.
                        Yesterday, I went Ramlila Maidan for watching it. But my feet stop before entering the ground. What I saw that one ten or twelve years old lad was selling some toys. I went to him and asked, "Don't you want to see the Ramlila."
He said, " Yes I do but can't go. My father will beat me. I have to take care of my shop."
 I asked,"In which class you are"
He said, " I am in 5th." I asked,"
I asked," which school?"
He said," Its GIC".
I asked," Are you going to sell your toys for whole night till the ramlila end"
He said," Yes, because this is the season we can earn a lot. Later we will not be able to earn this much."
I said,"If you will stay here for whole night. Then how will you attend tomorrow's school."
He said," I don't have to."
I asked,"Why?"
He said," I only go for exams".
I asked," Why? won't your teacher we punish or resist you for this."
He said," If I will go to the school everyday then who will take care of shop."
I asked," What do your father do?"
He said," He drink all the time and beat my mom all the time." "I want to save her when I will be young." He had tear in his eyes while he said this. But He didn't let it came out.
I asked, " Then what do your mother do?"
He said," My mother, works in others home. Some common works like sweeping and other odd jobs."
I asked," What do you want to become in future."
He said, " I like driving cars."
I asked," So will you be driver?"
He said, " No, I just like it. I just want to be anything by which I could earn enough money to get a car."
Now he was smiling. And he eyes were lighted.
I asked," Where is your father right now?"
He said," I don't know may be drinking."
I said, " So give me that toy"
He gave it to me.
I gave him 50 rupees and said," Keep the change."
He refused to take it and returned the extra money. and said," Sahab, If I will take this in this temple, then Rama will punish me. I don't want to be RAVANA."
I said," No Rama will not punish you, take this."
He said," I am able to earn Sahab, If you want to help, then  "HELP THEM WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE CAN FINISH RAVANA."
That astonished me. I mean a boy of 12 who never go to school can also have philosophy like this. Our highly educated people don't understand this simple rule of life that the happiness does not lies in money or property It lies in the eyes and smile of our family and our people. Make others happy as much as you can. Happy Dussehra to all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.