Skip to main content

Heroes


I don't have to say anything in favor of our heroes, we all know who are they and what do they do. Because of these real heroes we sleep in peace. Because of them we live peacefully. Every single day they awake on the border and pray that every citizen of his country should remain secure. But do we pray so vice versa? There are a lot of more question that we need to ask ourselves while debating on what our army should do. A country where billions of people live is very difficult to protect. Our Indian army protect us, they have protected us for more than 60 years.

1. India controls the highest battlefield in the world, the Siachen glacier, at 5000 metres above Mean Sea Level (MSL).

2. India has the biggest "voluntary" army in the world.
All serving and reserve personnel have actually “opted” for service. There is a provision for conscription (forced recruitment) in the constitution, but it has never been used.

3. Indian soldiers are considered among the very best in high altitude and mountain warfare.
The Indian army’s High Altitude Warfare School (HAWS) is one of the most elite military training centers in the world and is frequented by Special Ops teams from the U.S, U.K & Russia. U.S Special Forces trained at HAWS before their deployment during the invasion of Afghanistan.

4. India covertly tested its nuclear arsenal in the early 1970s and late 1990s without the CIA even knowing what was happening.
Till date, it is considered to be one of the CIA’s biggest failures in espionage and detection.

5. Unlike other government organisations and institutions in India, there are no provisions for reservations based on caste or religion.
Soldiers are recruited based on their overall merit and fitness based on stringent tests and trials. And once a citizen of India joins the forces, he/she becomes a soldier. Nothing else. Nothing more.

There are many more facts that will make you proud on your army, but are we doing enough for them ?
They have to fight for their own pension in the country for whom they risk there life. They awake day and night only so we could sleep in peace. But we some people of among us question on there ability. Make fake propaganda and create political statements on their surgical act.

I would like to ask one question to congress govt. if there was any surgical strike before and they didn't announced, then why are they announcing it now? and they are announcing so that people would know now, then they also trying to bring the army in their politics so that they could get the benefit of it. These are the politician who has brought politics level so much down. They have no idea what they are talking. And Mr. Rahul Gandhi has no mind at all. I don't know how congress MP's tolerate him. he is the one who is responsible to bring congress down, and his statements seems very idiotic, like an illiterate person.

All I wanna say is that army has not responsibility of security of our country, we all have to make our contribution. We need to support our army on every second every minute.

I hope we all will support our govt and army in these conditions. :)

Thank you  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.