Skip to main content

A Time Capsule

You dig up a time capsule you buried years ago. Instead of memorabilia, you find a modern phone. It rings.... Complete the story!

It rings your name, you feel scared, and you are afraid of receiving. You are astonished, scared and curious at the same time. You think what to do, and suddenly the ring stops, and on the screen of phone a message got typed.

"HELLO"
You get scared and curious at the same time. You go near it and touch it, the screen get bigger and flashes so much light. when you touch it, it captures you. And you wake up. 
In the morning when you wake up, you find your mother is shouting on you. But you don't know why you are not getting annoy from her voice. You get up and touch your mom's feet, you gave her a tight hug. And your mothers says, "Have you gone mad, or you had drink last night." You say, "No mom I just want you to know that I love you so much. You have done so much for me but I cannot Thanked you ever. 
                                  I still remember the day I got fever in the night, and instead of you everyone went for the party, but you didn't. You were their for whole night whenever I open my eyes because of pain, you put your hands on my head and then I just forget my pain.      
                                                         And I also remember the day you beat me and I got angry with you. But then bhaiya told me that because I am not talking to you, you didn't eat for two days. And then I came to you and ordered you to eat with me, you were smiling and I was shouting at you. 
        I remember how you know all the things that I want before I tell you. And feel scared of papa to tell him to buy those toys and comic books, but you go to him tell him to buy those things for me. I remember that when I was not able to attend the college you sold your golden bangles and arranged the money so that I could go to school. 
                          I want to say thank you for all of this, and I want to say sorry to break your heart at that day, when you wanted me to stay at home, but I had a party with friends and I didn't want to miss it. So I went, without realizing that you also have fever. I remember that I wanted to celebrate my birthday with my friends and not with you, without even realizing that you have prepared my favorite dinner and made that cake for yourself. You also bought laptop for me,which I wanted so badly. 
                       I also remember the day when I said that you are not my real mother, and don't try to be that. And when papa slapped me, you hold me and asked papa to stay away from me. You were there every time even if I hurt you the most. I want to say sorry for that. Aren't you angry with me mom?
                           Then your mother says, "Beta, I love you more than anyone on this planet. How could I get angry from my angel and my soul? I may not given you birth but still I have never saw you like the child of someone else. You are my child and you always will be. 
     Then you came out of that flash. And you go inside you room and by standing right before a newspaper cutting, which it framed on the wall. News written on it:- A women died while saving her child from jumping from top of the building.
               

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.