Skip to main content

Operating System VS Human Nervous system


I am a beginner in learning about operating system or how it works. So in a book I found a definition of it, and it was very different, it was- An Operating System provides the basic functionality, look, and feel, for a computer. The primary purpose is to create a workable Operating Environment for the user. Yeah right not so different, but look and feel seem human applications. I wanted to understand operating system perfectly. I didn’t yet though but still I compared it to our brain system. And I found some identical application that our brain and OS both do.

May be I am overexcited or overtired of reading an OS book. More than nine hundred pages, you can’t read all of them without adding some fun in it. I like science because it’s all about generalizing things, so I compared two of the science streams to get some knowledge or fun you can say that. Anyway, let’s start with your brain.


Application of Human Brain-  An operating system also has a mind named CPU or Central processing Unit or Processors/ whatever helps our operating system to execute task and store our Data. We have our brain that executes or give the instructions to other parts of our body to do some applications. Our brain has power to think. That’s a bit difference between human and system application. Operating systems do what we tell it to do. We have neurons in our brain. There are types of neurons, mostly four that I know. But I will explain only three kinds. One of them receive signals on our skins and send it to the inner one then inner one receives it and send it to our brain. Our neurons never touch each other, they have very slight distance between them and that is called synapse. Well they receive signals without any physical interaction and then the signal sent to the brain. Finally our brain understands how to response and it uses neurons to send its instructions to our body parts. So our body parts do as our brain tells it to.





Applications of Operating System- When it comes to operating system they exchange the signals by wire. The language they understand is very easy but hard when they become larger. They use 0 and 1 to execute their task. If it is 0 then they do not have to do anything but when it is 1 they have to send some bits in to other registers. On this simple logic the entire operating system runs. But when it comes to deal with complexity systems are the best. The one advantage of having operating system is that they can store and they do not have to pressure a lot on their brain to remember that data, they actually do. Computers pressures, for instance, OS with fast processor will search or store something quicker than the slower one. As in human being some people have excellent memory but some haven’t. So computers remembers everything that they have been told. That is the power of Operating system. Computers also stores large amount of data in the way you want it to. I said this because of a reason. For instance, Human can remember the song which particular singer has sung, but they cannot produce the same voice, but computers can do. So this tool is simply amazing. It do what it’s being told but in smarter and amazing way. 

Multitasking- We all manage to do multiple things in urgent time. When we have some shortage of time, we manage to do to extra things but the reality is we never do multi taks at one time. Our mind frequently changes. Yeah, you can set your hand to hold a coffee cup to your mouth and you can carry on reading newspaper. But if something drop in to your cup what will happen? Can you still continue to read newspaper or you will remove that thing?

If you are continue to read the newspaper, then there can be two things whether you didn’t realized that something dropped in your cup or you like taking your coffee with something dropped in. :P

But if you are about to remove that thing then you are focused to one task and so it is proved that you cannot do multitask. Now what was that cup holding? I will explain in next paragraph.

                                 When it comes to a processor which can do multitask, It also never do multitask. It changes its process every time, but the time distance is that minor that you cannot realize that it is changing. You can realize it with some slow processors. When you execute to process simultaneously, computer store them both in a temporary memory and frequently change between, now I think you have understand what was the cup holding. 


Improvement in Computer chips (Quantum Computers) -   Quantum computers are going to change the world. Once Google or any other scientists manage to develop it, then it will be biggest change in computer market, because they will be damn fast and also very efficient. I have also posted about quantum computers you find a lot about them there, so quantum computers will beat human in multitasking, because they will actually do multitasking. They will faster processing, so they will work fast store fast and everything will be changed. Changing is human nature and I think we all are part of it. Keep changing the world, don’t stop being stupid cause someone had said :-
“Stay hungry, Stay foolish”. Steve Jobs. 

Thank you 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.