Skip to main content

Knowledge that works(Gaining knowledge) Do we want books or gun?

What is the worth of knowledge if you cannot feel the pain of poor or any human being or any animal on earth. If you cannot help anybody, then what is the worth of technology. For more details, let's go back in ancient time. A time when human being were trying to find out who they are, and why they came here. They don't even have a language in which they could communicate. But the reality is we still don't know why we are here, though.  Anyway, in that time our main motive was to find something for eat and shelter. Then we developed lots of weapons to save ourselves from animals. Then we created fire. We created home. We created language and finally we created a society, a society where most of people follow the same kind of lifestyle. Indian people were different, americans were different and so on. Everybody created themselves according to their environment. Even we don't realize, that our life still start like that. No matter how much we have developed ourselves. Let me put it in this way that if you are an Indian you will feel the impact of being Indian. But now the people of everywhere goes every where and meet several kind of people watch several kind of things. So the technology has created it small. Now a boy born in India can follow a western culture because he thinks that it will be better for him and a child born in america can be inspired by Indian philosophy and turn himself into an Hindu. Many things have changed, but still we can point out somethings that hasn't changed. We still look for eat and shelter. We still create weapons to save ourselves, not from animals but more than animals HUMANS. 
                                 Why we become like this? I think we selected this life. Like Instead of creating a machine gun or nuclear missile we should have created a talk in which we decide how we should live. I know somewhere there are people who want peace but the number of violence people  are too much. It's we who will have to decide whether we want books or weapon. Our prime minister Shri Narendra Modi ji had said once that every kind of misunderstanding whether it between two people or two countries, can only be solved by a proper talk. And I also believe, that there is nothing in this world that cannot solved by talk. Even the problem with ISIS can be solved, but it depends whether they want this or not. I believe that we are responsible for whatever we have achieve or lose. For instance, the people are still poor and only few of them are living in comfort. Well this time I am not blaming the rich that they didn't help poor, but it was the poor's choice to stay that way. Willingly or unwillingly they have chosen that path.If you go way back, everyone was equal, we all were less educated, we all were trying to find a place to live, and also trying to find something to eat. Some people in those time gained knowledge real quick but some of them couldn't and they become poor, or less powerful. 
                                                Let me clarify this one with a story of father and sons. A father who had three son was growing old. He was worried about the futur of his sons. So he did a test. He distributed his money equally in all of three. Then one of the son invested that money in business to get some money back. The second one spent it on his body and became a fighter. The last one spent all the money in enjoying. Finally the last one became poor, the second one was middle class and the first one was rich. The first one had everything He had money, home , car everything still he was not happy. He wanted more money. And that greed never let him become happy. And also his richness made him lazy and ill. The second one was healthy but he had to make his reputation in society, so needed money he was struggling hard for money. So he was also not happy. The last one had nothing , He had to survive for food , money and home. Now the of the three made them such way. Now you cannot blame one for the other two's situation. Still we found that no of them was happy. And they were still searching their way in money,food and home but the truth is that real happiness never lies in food, money or any other physical thing. Actually it's spiritual and logical. Now I were one of them I would have bring both of my brother together and I would work with both of them. The last (poor) one would teach me how to enjoy, and the second one can teach me how to stay healthy, and I am rich myself. So this is how life can be made. Together staying with others. There are many more ways to stay happy.
                                  Now let explain an Indian way to stay happy. Indian saint used to live in forest. They focus their mind on the knowledge they want to gain. They knew that they can find everything in forest what they need. Even animals never hurt them because they also knew that the saint would not hurt them. Even animals understand the language of love. Once you try to communicate they give their hundred percent to understand. That's where the solution lies of ours. This world full of violence, How it became this way. Because we made it this way. We are responsible for this. Not knowingly but unknowingly. Now There is another theory that describe these things. It is the theory of god. 
                                                      In this theory we think that this meant to be this way, and now we know how can it become more better we all should try to make world a much more better place. It is us who need to decide whether we want the guns or books. Books will tell everybody to communicate so everybody will find a reason that why they are here or how they can stay happy. When you come across to other people you come to know that those people also has a mindset that can change you, and they will know that you can change them. I once heard a Steve Jobs interview he said that once there was an old man in his neighbourhood and he invited him to see his garage, and he showed him a machine, it was a motor that was rotating with a can. In that can he put some pieces of rocks and some colors. And then the old man asked steve to come back the other day. When he went there the other day he found some well polished rocks. Rocks hitted rocks and they polished each other. They cleaned each other. They had made beatiful each other. That is what happen when we meet the people who argue with us. They polish us by resisting us. All we need is came across those people who can polish us. 
                                What I am trying to imply in this article is that, it's about staying happy. And that only can be done by true knowledge. And this knowledge can be found by being kind and helping each other , by being good to most of the people. And more importantly prefer books instead of guns. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.