Skip to main content

Dream of meeting #Sergey Brin

I am Nitin Tiwari. I have a very simple life, wake up in the morning 7 o'clock. After an hour I would be in my shop. The shop has auto spare part of Tata vehicles. My father had this shop. Now we also have some contract business in powerplant. So I have to take care of this shop. I use my laptop to give my imagination lots of time to imagine some great things and dreams, that is what I do to spend my whole time. Instead of this sometimes I also read some books. Most of them related to tech, like C , windows programming, sorting and searching algorithms etc. I also like spiritual books mostly Indian. Like Swami vivekananda's Power of mind, all For Vedas Rigveda, yajurveda, etc. And them if I get time I also like to blog, I blog about what I feel.

                  One Day changed

I get up usual in the morning. And reached exactly on 8 O'clock at my shop. I opened the shutter. Then I started some cleaning stuff, I swept the shop floor and then I did a normal prayer to god. Then I had seat. I opened my laptop, switched on Internet, I usually check my Facebook notification, but don't know why I opened my Gmail that day. And I saw a message, this was from Google. I had so many emails from fake Google before. And then I doubted it for a second, until I realized that this was looking different from all of them. I did some enquiry. Then I got convinced that yes this one is actually from Google. The thing that was not allowing me to convince that this one is from Google , was that message was about me. The message was
" Dear Nitin we have anticipated from your searches and post that you are very much interested in technology developments. We want you to visit our training center, we want you to share your creative ideas with us. And we will help you to build them. We will also pay some intern to you. If you also have a team or people whom you think can work on your project nicely. We can help them also for working here at google. If your idea will be greater than we expect, or if it has the potential to change world, then you will be guided by Sir Sergey brin himself. 
     Waiting for your reply sir. Thank you. 
"
Then I reminded that I had submitted an Idea to google about a goggle which can show the world as we want it to. The idea was about a goggle which will scan the objects around you and it will turn them in animated form. It will select the theme according to people choice. For instance, a musical person would love to see the world as a music, and a sporty person would love to see the world as sporty way. This was not that good idea, cause it will take lots of programming and graphics. But this was very much imaginary so they liked it and wanted me to give more there. And they also want me to contribute in these projects. 
   I called my friend Swatantra. He was in college. So he cut my call then he came our from class and called me back. 
He said," Why have you called me this time, don't you know its my college time?" 
 I said ," If you will know what I am about to let you know, You will forget whatever you know," 
He was surprised and then asked," Why what happened?"
I said," I have a message from Google office,""They are calling me there in america, to work with them." 'What do you think should I go?"
 He said," What?" "It may be a fake message, you have been hacked to time by replying messages like these"
 I said," no yaar this one was different, actually I had submitted an Idea i google discussion, They have liked that and so they want many more ideas like that. And for execution they want me to take decisions. They have said that if I have a team I should bring them there."
He said,"Then whom you will take, You don't have a team, do you?"
I said," Idiot, I was talking about you and Prince,"(Prince is my other friend, Who study Btech from CS in Lucknow).He jumped with joy," But if this all came out as fake then," I said," Then we will all come back, But If not, then we would miss a great opportunity."
     He said," I will call you after college, then we will discuss al this. OKAY!"
I said," OKAY!" Then I hung the phone. 
I then began thinking about travelling, I thought how will I manage the money and all that. I wrote a reply to that email. 
" Dear Google,
          I am a middle class boy. I learn all this tech stuff and spend hours in my shop because I was unable to join college. It is hard for a lad like me to arrange that amount of money so I could travel across to America.
              I appreciate your offer but due to lack of money I cannot attend your training.Thanks for your support to me. I will must visit google when I will become wealthy thank you again. "

Then I have another mail after 15 minutes, this time it was not from google. This time this one was Sir Sergey Brin himself. He had wrote,-
" Dear Nitin,
           We never let down our customers. Now that we have received your email as a request. I will take care of you travel all you need to do is to come at delhi airport next Sunday, and if you are bringing your team or people then just send the details of you and your people.
  Best wishes for you Future,
     
   Have a blessed day

 Sergey Brin"
My eyes were wide open. I was unable to speak anything that time. The butterflies were dancing and pinching in my stomach. I had never thought of anything like this. I just opened google.com. And then I began to search about sir Sergey brin. I found 12,40,000 results. On the right side I found Sir Brin's images with google goggles. And he was looking handsome in that pick.
The first link on the top was from wikipedia. I opened the article and started reading. I found so many thing about his life, about his philanthropy about his mission for the world. So many things. How he and his friend started the google. All of those things were inspiring. I liked it all. 
                            I spent more time on blogger. I started looking for any blog of sergey brin. I found one it declared itself official sergey brin's blog. It was very dark background and blue fonts. Interesting one that was. I began to think how it would be to meet Sergey brin in america. 
                   Wait for part -2 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

The coding of love ;)

They used to work everyday, competing who would work more efficiently, quicker and better at the same time. This competition made them enemy, they hate each other. The only thing they had in their microchips that they have to win, the more they lose the more the hate increased. This is the rule of a computer programmed robot, it works only the way it has programmed. It can only do those things that we have told it to do. These two robots were the best among others. They never made any talk, but they both understand the power of their opponents. The AI programming, Artificial Intelligence made them in this way so that they could read the moves and create their own strategy. The first Robot name was Naina, the others name was Rudra, it was just the name, they were designed in this way, The competition was about to make themselves multitasking, they both could implement themselves, program themselves, to be whatever they want. They were genius in solving the mathematical problems, they c