Skip to main content

A memorized path without eyes.(wallflower's Diary 6)

It was a Sunday. I was free that day. In your school days, you can anxiously wait for two things mostly, one leave from school, two going around somewhere with your family. That day we decided to go to Renusagar Hanuman Mandir. It's situated on the way top of the hill. There is another Hanuman mandir in Jhingurda. That is also situated on the way top of the mountain. Sometimes I think why all gods choose this kind of place for placing their temples. It becomes so hard for children to climb. But in Renusagar there is a road to Mandir. It was risky to go to the Mandir with any four-wheeler vehicle. So uncle parked it on the ground. It was so much crowd. We began to climb on foot. Finally, we reached the Mandir. So much crowd to see a glimpse of Bajarang Bali. We somehow got it and then we went more upside to the park. There was a park on the very top of the hill. We reach there. It was full of people. And uncle manages to get a place for us. We sat there. And our picnic began.
                                                                                   Me, my brother and my friend Aman. all of us went for a walk around the park. On the edge of the park, we found a glimpse of Renusagar. We found how beautiful it can be to stay here at the mountain forever because then you will get a chance to see these things every day. It was very beautiful. I loved it, I stayed there for more time. I told my co-travelers to go and I will enjoy this for a little more time. These natural things you can't get in cities. There were boilers. And evaporated water was still right over the boilers. It was looking like clouds have come down to earth.
So I kept watching those seven Chimneys. They were very fascinating to me. When I was watching all this I got distracted by an old man. And then the thought of being lost hit me. I quickly stand up and started looking for my brother and friend. No one was there. The old man kept walking. He was looking very used to these things. I had forgotten the way to go back to Park. I said to the old man," Excuse me, sir," He faced me. I told him that I have forgotten how to go back to Park. He said," You should have stayed with your friends." I said," I was looking at these beautiful views. And they left. " He said, "Yeah, Every stranger who comes here for once in a while says so. These mountains and all these things seem beautiful to strangers only. If you will stay here and face the troubles that we face every day. Then you will come to know how hard it is to stay here. " I asked," Why you stay here permanently?". He said," I have lost something here. He was also like you. He also loves to see these beauties. And one day this beauty took his life." I said," I am sorry sir. Who was he?" He said, " He was a boy of 8. He was the son of my friend. When he lost his parents in a car accident he settled in with me." "I used to come here every day with him." " And then One day he went there to see it more closely," said the old man pointing to a cliff. "Then he slipped and went down. I didn't even get time to save him. All I could do was watching him die in front of me. " He was talking about the darkest moment of his life still he was not crying. I couldn't see any tears in his eyes. And then he said," Here we have reached your destination." I stopped and started looking around me. I didn't realize that I was walking and reached the park. I thanked the old man. And went to join my family.
                 Then we were about to go back home. When we reached down, I saw the crowd was circled around looking at something. When we reached there we found that the old man was lying there. A man saw him with me. He asked me that if I know him. I shook my head. Then I said," We should hospitalize him as quick as possible. And then we reach the hospital. And The doctor informed us that he was dead. The doctor gave us his all stuff. His hat, his watch, and his walking stick. I looked at the doctor, shocked. I said," Why would he need the walking stick." The doctor said," He was totally blind. how'd he be able to walk without any stick."  Now I was shocked more than before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.